FIRST DRAW ON DEC 19, 2014
It’s more fun to be in SJCS!
WHAT IS THE ‘WISH KO LANG’ PROGRAM? Make a teacher happy! Wish Ko Lang is a program of the SJCSAA to fulfill, partially or fully a teacher’s wish, whether for himself/herself or others, through a lottery. Three prizes worth P10,000 each will be awarded every quarter.
WHO IS QUALIFIED? He/she must have worked for at least one year at Saint Jude Catholic School, as a teacher, officer, administration, office, support, clinic or maintenance staff.
HOW DO YOU JOIN?
- Secure a Wish Ko Lang entry form at the G/F reception and register on the Log Sheet
- Drop Entry Form in a sealed white envelope at the “SJCSAA WISH KO LANG” DROPBOX located at the SJCS G/F Lobby area beginning December 1, 2014.
- Forms may also be downloaded at www.sjcsaa.com/wishkolang. Send the email entry to firstname.lastname@example.org and receipt of entry will be confirmed via email.
- Each participant can submit only one entry per quarter.
- The SJCSAA reserves the right to disqualify unsuitable wishes and multiple entries. The decision of the SJCSAA Board of Trustees will be final.
WHEN IS THE DRAW?
- The SJCSAA shall draw three winning entries on the first Friday of the every quarter (March, June, September, and December).
- Winners will receive a maximum of P10,000 each.
- Winners will be notified via phone and winning entries will be posted the following Friday at the SJCSAA Website. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days from notification.
- Winners should send a picture with their happy story within 30 days from the receipt of their prizes. The pictures and stories shall be shared at the website and shall become the property of the association.
- Entries not drawn shall remain in the drop box until June 30, after which they will be removed to make way for new entries which will remain in the box until Dec 31.
- Participants are eligible to win only once in a calendar year.
For inquiries, please contact Mr. Lino Lim, Jr., 0917- 927-8835 or the SJCSAA Secretariat, 0917-8752722, email@example.com.