HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR ALUMNI ID CARD
If at SJCS:
1. Go to the Campus Ministry Office, look for Mr. Andrew Dacurawat, and fill-up the application form;
2. Submit your picture or have your picture taken at the IT Department;
3. Pay P200 to Cashier;
4. Show your receipt to the IT Department and get your card.
If via mail or web:
1. Fill up the online application form at sjcsaa.com. Click here to download the form;
2. Submit the application form and your picture via email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. You will receive a letter of confirmation along with payment instructions for the P200 fee;
4. Email proof of payment to email@example.com and wait for your card to arrive.